• A 25% deposit of your total room cost including taxes and resort fee is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of your stay will be charged on the day of your arrival date.
• ‘Prepaid and Discounted Rate’ reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
• Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our cancellation policy. Once the booking has been processed you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make any changes.
• 2-night minimum stay required for the cottages (May – October), long weekends have a 3-night minimum stay for the cottages.
• If a one-night stay is applicable, a deposit is required in the full amount at the time of booking
• A valid credit card is required to make a reservation, your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been processed.
• You must be a minimum of 18 years old to make a reservation.
• Please note we cannot always guarantee your room type or floor due to unforeseen circumstances.
Cancellations made before 72 hours from check-in time can be cancelled with no penalty. Cancellations made before 24 hours from the check-in time will charged the deposit of 25% towards the cacellation charges.
Cancelletaion done within 24 hour of check-in time will be charged a full payment of the booking on your credit card. (excluding prepaid reservations).
Riverdale Resort reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain irregular information.
a 5% percent resort fee per night is added to the cost of your rooms and cottages. The resort fee includes; parking, resort-wide high-speed wireless internet, access to canoe, kayaks, life jackets, boat dock, use of recreation equipment, board games and beach toys as per availability.
Check-in time is 2 pm. Check-out time is 11 am for cottages and hotel rooms. Additional charges will be applied if you do not comply with these times. Due to the high volume of business no early check-ins or late check-outs are available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
Riverdale Resort is proud to offer our guests a smoke-free environment and smoking is prohibited inside or outside the rooms including cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers.
There are Designated Areas Marked for Smokings
No Smoking at all inside of cottages
No Smoking inside or outside of motel rooms
Available at an additional charge of $35 per night. Although we do our best to accommodate all requests for cots and playpens, these items cannot be reserved and are available on a first come first served basis upon the day of check-in. Due to fire safety standards, only one cot or playpen is allowed per motel rooms and cottages.
Riverdale Resort is not responsible for any outside food or beverage items kept in our guest rooms. Due to health regulations under no circumstances will Riverdale Resort store, refrigerate, freeze, reheat, etc. any food items.
Riverdale Resort allows to have pets throughout the property that pets cannot be left unattended or without leash at anytime. If you are bringing your pet, please infom us at the time of the booking.
Due to any reasons we find that our other guests on the property are disturbed, we reserve right to have correction steps taken, which may include to have you put your pet inside the room and to have you disciplned them.
Lost & Found
Any highly valuable recovered or returned items such as cash, wallets, purses, watches, jewelry, eye/sunglasses, electronic devices, car keys or personal documents will be held for a maximum of 90 days. All other recovered items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. To maintain privacy guests of Riverdale Resort are responsible for initiating contact with the resort regarding any lost items and will bear the responsibility of providing a method of payment for the delivery of the found items. However, we do ask guests to be careful with their belongings while enjoying the resort.
For more information please call +1 (705) 857 2193 or email email@example.com
To contact us, follow this link.
Thank you for visiting our website.